mc.witherboss.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/mvY2BnFrwR
Click to join
Welcome to Cobalt!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Application for Developer
Ganesh Player
2 posts
2 topics
6 months ago

• Your name: Ganesh

• Your ign: SPYDER

• Your Discord username: Reflex_99

• Your age: 17

• Language known: Hindi , English ,

Basic Information

• What is a Minecraft server? A Minecraft server is a type of multiplayer mode which allows players to interact with each other while being in different parts of the world.

• Can you name one popular plugin used in Minecraft servers? ESSENTIALS

• How many players can a server typically hold? DEPENDS UPON QUALITY OF HARDWARE AND SPECS 

• Is there a difference between a mod and a plugin? Mods Adds a custom item to the game by changing rules of minecraft while the plugins does not change the rules and work within those rules 

• What is the primary language used to develop Minecraft plugins? JAVA SCRIPT and the UI of plugin is coded in HTML

• Do you know plugin development? Yes

Server Development

• What motivated you to start developing Minecraft servers? NOTHING I JUST STARTED PLAYING MINECRAFT IN 2018

• Which plugins or mods do you believe are essential for server administration? LUCKPERMS , CHATMODERATION , AUTHME(CRACKED SERVERS), DISCORDSRV(TO MODERATE USING DISCORD), VANISH(For Staff), ANTI-XRAY, ANTI-CHEAT 

• How do you handle potential security threats, such as DDoS attacks, against your server? JUST ADD A DDOS PROT (PROXY) BEFORE YOUR SERVER FOR PROTECTION

• How do you handle player reports and conflicts on the server? DEPENDING UPON RULES OF NETWORK/SERVER

• What are the biggest challenges you've faced in server development and maintenance? HOSTING ISSUES IS THE MAIN ISSUE

• Looking towards the future, what are some developments or improvements you're excited about for your Minecraft server? I WANT TO START MY MINECRAFT NETWORK AGAIN BECAUSE IT GOT STOPPED DUE TO HOSTING ISSUES

Any other skill we should know about yourself? Don't think so 

I hereby agree the terms and conditions of Witherboss SMP

Last edited: 6 months ago