mc.witherboss.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/mvY2BnFrwR
Click to join
Welcome to Cobalt!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Accepted Staff application
Himay007 Player
2 posts
2 topics
6 months ago

STAFF 

About Yourself

• Your name: Himay007

• Your age: 17

• Your country & timezone: India and ist (gmt +5:30)

• Your IGN: Sunny_07

• Your Discord: Himay007

• Language known: Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi 

Minecraft Experience

• How much time you can spend in Witherboss: I can spend time in wither boss as much as I can because when I joined server I loved it so I'll try my best

• Your past punishment (Including witherboss) : not I didn't got any last punishments also not in witherboss as well 

• Any leadership experience:yes owner on 2 servers, co owner at 1 server and admin at 1 I hve too much experience 

Skills and Qualities: I hve much skills to prove myself as an perfect example of a discord user I know moderation very much and qualities also

• What qualities you have as good staff member? : I have good behaviour to other people, loves other people to help and help to higher staff as well

• How you will handle difficult situations? I can handle that easily as I said I am too much experienced about it I know when to give mute/timeout/kick/ban

• Do you will use your rules fairly?: yes ofc I will follow rules fairly

Other Information: not such but I am a good person with skills so I would tell that u guys should select me bcz I will work hard and if I got denied I wll improve myself and will apply again with confidence 

• Do you have a working microphone?  yes

• Are you comfortable with discord voice interview? Yes, np

• Any extraordinary skills you have? Yes I hve skills outside of discord as well 

• Tell about yourself that we don't know? I am a enjoying person not so serious and do jokes at situation but at hard situations I will do my work greatly to prove myself 

- Himay

Last edited: 6 months ago
Aleister_G Owner
2 posts
0 topics
6 months ago

ACCEPTED!!

Congrats!!