mc.witherboss.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/mvY2BnFrwR
Click to join
Welcome to Cobalt!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Declined Developer application
Sky S. MOD Player
3 posts
3 topics
8 months ago

About You

• Your name:Sky S.

• Your ign:Sky_S3

• Your Discord username:sky_0003

• Your age:13years 7months

• Language known:Hindi and English 

Basic Information

• What is a Minecraft server? Minecraft server is a multiplayer server on which players can play and enjoy 

• Can you name one popular plugin used in Minecraft servers? Essential 

• How many players can a server typically hold? It depends on its ram and capacity 

• Is there a difference between a mod and a plugin? A mod needs to install on your device and required fabric or forge but a plugin is installed on a server and doesn't require any additional thing

• What is the primary language used to develop Minecraft plugins? Java

• Do you know plugin development? No

• Your github page I don't have 

Server Development

• What motivated you to start developing Minecraft servers? Just for fun and help people 

• Which plugins or mods do you believe are essential for server administration? essential,luckperm,chat,kits and more

• How do you handle potential security threats, such as DDoS attacks, against your server?I will install anti DDos acctack or if get by any chance I will Handel it

• How do you handle player reports and conflicts on the server? First I will see what happens and accordingly to it I will take action 

• What are the biggest challenges you've faced in server development and maintenance?none

• Looking towards the future, what are some developments or improvements you're excited about for your Minecraft server? To improve players experience 

Any other skill we should know about yourself? Loyal and honest 

I hereby agree the terms and conditions of Witherboss SMP.

Last edited: 6 months ago
DEADLOX Founder Owner Player
10 posts
5 topics
8 months ago

INTERVIEW

DM!! Deadlox for further information.

Last edited: 8 months ago

BEST BRIDGER!!