mc.witherboss.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/mvY2BnFrwR
Click to join
Welcome to Cobalt!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Declined Dev Apply
Topic Locked
Manglam Player
1 posts
1 topics
9 months ago

About You

• Your name: Manglam

• Your ign: Manglam

• Your Discord username: manglam

• Your age: 16

• Language known: Java, NJS, Python, JavaScript etc....

Basic Information

• What is a Minecraft server?  Minecraft server is multiplayer environment which allows you and your friends to play and                        enjoy together

• Can you name one popular plugin used in Minecraft servers? Essentials, Bedwars1058 if u have bedwars gamemode in                       your   our server :) and many more

• How many players can a server typically hold? depends on your server specs 

• Is there a difference between a mod and a plugin? yeah there are many differences between these two 

Minecraft mods change the fundamental game, such as adding an entirely new animal or in-                         game item. A mod needs to be installed on your computer and your server. Minecraft plugins                       add extra functionality into the game, such as the ability to set warps or homes. A plugin can                         only be installed on your server

• What is the primary language used to develop Minecraft plugins? Java and SQL for database

• Do you know plugin development?  ye

• Your github page - https://github.com/DevManglam idh lot of public repos but there are too many private repos

Server Development

• What motivated you to start developing Minecraft servers? There is not any specific reason for me to start developing                               Minecraft server i just came with few ideas and try to implement them in my plugin

• Which plugins or mods do you believe are essential for server administration? Anticheat I guess

• How do you handle potential security threats, such as DDoS attacks, against your server?

• How do you handle player reports and conflicts on the server? for DDoS Consider using DDoS protection services or a Content Delivery Network (CDN) that can help mitigate and absorb DDoS attacks

• What are the biggest challenges you've faced in server development and maintenance? That was NMS yeah prolly

• Looking towards the future, what are some developments or improvements you're excited about for your Minecraft server? I ll be looking towards your mc server development how it goes well

Any other skill we should know about yourself? I m A UI/UX designer

I hereby agree the terms and conditions of Witherboss SMP.

Last edited: 9 months ago
DEADLOX Founder Owner Player
10 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

DECLINED

SAD to say but your application is declined! You can re-apply again after 3 weeks!!

BEST BRIDGER!!